Monday, December 12, 2016

Week 69 - December 10, 2016

Hello there!

Hope everyone is doing well! 

Today is my somewhat of a pday.  We are taking time to go to the temple today and run a few errands because Monday is going to be insane with all of the departing missionaries! 
 (Nativity Scene at the Temple)
 (Our tire popped - we had a fun time putting on the new one.) 
(Wells Fargo Center)

To start the week I gave my last zone training back in Cherry Hill which was great.  Man, I learned so much serving there.  It was such a unique experience and had so many missionaries I needed to learn from. 
(Last Zone Training)

Life has been super busy my first week back in PA.  It's definitely been a change of missionary work.  We spent most of the week in the office trying to figure out transfers with President.  We made plans how missionaries would get to their new area from their old area with their new companion.  It took a really long time to figure out.  I think in the end we had to figure out like 90 missionaries transfer plans.  We had to figure out housing and vehicles for each missionary.  We created slideshows, PowerPoint and videos for departing missionaries and incoming missionaries.  We had to find new ways to report numbers to stakes and just so many ridiculous things.  It was a pretty hectic week.  We still aren't 100% finished but hopefully by the end of today we will be. 

It's fun though!  The missionaries I serve with are studs.  We have a super fun time together. 
I have learned so much about just being patient and the importance of listening.  I feel like in all these meetings I'm in lately I have 0 idea what's going on, and then I'm asked my thoughts on something and I'm just like... what?  Oh well, understanding will come over time! 

Anyways, life is good!  Love you all - continue to #LIGHTtheWORLD 


Sorry I don't have much of an email this week, just been busy working on transfers and whatnot.  I'll be better next week! 

Love,

Elder Wilde 

P.s. My Christmas card will be sent out today!

721 Paxon Hollow Rd., Suite B,
 Broomall, NJ, 19008 
United States 

No comments:

Post a Comment