Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Week 49 - July 25, 2016


Wow wow wow! 

What an incredible week we had!  We have been so blessed!
We had three baptisms and were able to take a truck load of people to
the temple open house!
 






Miracles!
 
This week Amy got baptized in a river and then she was confirmed the
next day -- her mother is now super interested after the baptism,
coming to church and annnndd coming to the temple. She will be
baptized in the next three months, no doubt.
 


 
Then the next day, Josue and Siclali were baptized by her father!
Their family has now been reactivated.  They have come SOO so far and
have made so many changes in their lives.  It has been almost 5 months
of teaching them and it was such a strong testimony to me when they
thanked me that I never gave up on them even after so many set backs!
I definitely know as we reach out with love to those who are in
trouble we can help them all.



Matthew 18:12-13
12 How think ye?  if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be
gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the
mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth
more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

D&C 18:13-16
13 And how great is his joy in the soul that repenteth!
14 Wherefore, you are called to cry repentance unto this people.
15 And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying
repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me,
how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
16 And now, if your joy will be great with one soul that you have
brought unto me into the kingdom of my Father, how great will be your
joy if you should bring many souls unto me!

The temple was so incredible.... Absolutely amazing. I don't even know
how much or what I can say about it... Such an undeniable Spirit that
is inside of those walls and around that area.  Miracles will be coming
for the next month and a half!



Love you all!  Thanks for all your support!  Pray for destiny Cain (16
years old).  She will be baptized on the 7th of August!

Elder Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment