Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Week 98 - July 4, 2017

Hello!

Happy fourth of July -- I hope you all have a wonderful day and
remember the men and women who have fought and are fighting to
preserve our freedom.

We had another great week here in Wilkes-Barre. We set a new individual named
Christine with a baptismal date and are continuing to see more and
more of the less active members come to church.

I had my last ever district meeting yesterday -- it was so
bittersweet.  I love being able to share my thoughts and experiences
with missionaries.



This is my last week in Wilkes-Barre.  I have been asked to speak in
church on Sunday, and one of my investigators from the YSA is getting
baptized on Sunday and she has asked that I be the one to baptize her,
so I am very excited for that!

This week is super busy for me -- departing interview, departing
temple trip, Stake temple trip, lots of things going on.  I can't
believe only two more weeks left.
"Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it
shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other
nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who
is Jesus Christ, who hath been manifested by the things which we have
written."

I'm grateful for not only this land and the liberty that we have been
given and the knowledge that if we serve God, it will always be
preserved - but I am even more thankful for the life and freedom that I 
have been given especially now as I have been able to fully focus on
serving the Lord.  I thank God for letting me serve his fellow children
and don't know where I would be in life without this opportunity.

Love,
Elder Wilde

 (Elder Wilde said he enjoyed seeing someone's ingenuity with this work-out set-up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment